Providing Results, on-time and transparent results
Eversure conducts periodic test and inspection of all types of fire safety systems in accordance with Australian Standards, Regulations and Building Codes and provides a xls or pdf report to clients outlining critical repairs/maintenance required to the fire measures onsite.
Maintenance of fire systems is essential to ensure your fire systems are in working order and will function correctly when required.
Routine inspection and maintenance of fire systems satisfies Council fire protection requirements.
We are experienced in the following building types:
- Strata – SOU’s, town-houses, retail, shopping centres
- Industrial – factories, warehouses, container terminals and manufacturing
- Commercial – corporate, SME’s, retail and wholesale
- Hospitality – pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, entertainment facilities
- Medical – aged care, medical practices, hospital
Delivering real-time reporting
Each Eversure technician uses their mobile phone to connect to the AroFlo website whilst on-site. The technician can therefore:
- provide an instant record of service for the fire safety systems installed at your premises,
- accurately log all test and inspection results,
- generate reports,
- generate repairs tasks,
- provide quotations.
This technology saves the client valuable time as the technician does not need to return to the office. They attend to critical repairs without delay and ensure your fire safety systems are being tested and inspected to the requirements set in the relevant Australian Standards.
Our clients can access all records of site visits, certification documentation, service history, WHS&E records and more which is stored on Eversure’s IMS Server (AroFlo).
NEED HELP ?
MAKE AN ENQUIRY TODAY
As your fire protection contractor, we will collaborate and work with you to find solutions to your specific requirements.